Enyimba New Signing Onyekachi Celebrates Debut Goal

Enyimba Int'l and Dream Team VI forward, Peter Onyekachi can not but expressed his excitement after opening a goal account for his new team on his first appearance for the Aba Elephant.

Onyekachi joined Enyimba from state rival club, Abia Warriors opened his scorer sheet in the colours of the Elephant on Sunday.

Two times African champions spanked their visitors, Buffles du Borgou from Benin Republic 3-0 in the CAF Champions League primilary round in Aba.

Etor Daniel put the host ahead in the early minutes of the game, Kingsley Sokari made it two in the 83rd minutes, before Onyekachi sealed the victory with his debut goal in the 90th minutes of the game.

The former Abia Warriors star revealed to BFC Soccer App few minutes after the magnificent victory on Sunday in Aba saying "I'm excited for my debut goal, I have been away on National duties but the technical crew are always in touch with me, they have been feeding me about the team programmes and plans for the tournament," Onyekachi told BFCNews from his team base.

"I feel great when the coach selected me to start the game, I knew I have to work hard and prove my quality infront of the fans.

"It was a great game, the victory was sweet and my goal was the tonic for me. Many positive from this game, but we must not get complacent, its still a long fixtures ahead of us," Onyekachi said.

Enyimba will travel to Benin in a forthnight for the second leg fixture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland