NNL: Tunde Rahman in first Kogi United test


Action returns to the Bet9ja Nigeria National League, NNL this weekend as the Northern Conference zooms to Matchday 4.

Kogi United FC will be taking on Jigawa Golden Stars at the Confluence Stadium in one of the stand out fixtures with full of expectations.

New Head Coach for Kogi United, Tunde Abdulrahman will get his acid test on Saturday against one of the clubs he stared to promotion few season ago after joining United on Wednesday.

The former Wikki Tourists handler who admitted being new to the team expressed confidence that it would be a winning start for his side adding that the improved competition and transparency in the league would aid Kogi United to actualize their target this season.

"I'm hoping for a winning start, even I'm just here under 48 hours, but I'm confident we will get a convincing victory, I've met a lot good players with absolute discipline and determination for the game.

"I've allowed my deputies to complete their program for the week and I must confess they are doing very well with little advise and input I gave, I know Jigawa very well, so tomorrow (Saturday) will not be any problem.

"The domestic league has had a lot of improvement where you can win away, draw and teams losing at home, thanks to fair officiating and proper monitoring, with more focus it will be greater than this, but I would advise that we should have more domestic players in the national teams because so many abundant talents here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland