Go Round FC president restates commitment

Go Round FC have arrived in Abeokuta for a date against Ikorodu United in the Southern Conference of the Nigeria National League.

The team has had its best start ever in the league, amassing 12 points from its first five matches and president of the side, Felix Obuah, also known as Go Round says his commitment to the team is unshaken.

“I am happy with the progress of the team so far and I insist on our target of playing Premier League football and then playing on the continent as soon as possible.

“We are the team to beat and we have assembled the best crop of players and coaches too. I have the zeal and belief that we can promote sports. In the last four years we have been chasing promotion, we have learned our mistakes and I know this will be our year,” Obuah said.

Top scorer for the side, Etenfa Ekunte has two goals, he scored in Warri against Warri Wolves and in Omoku against Heartland.

The former Unicem Rovers striker says his target is eleven goals this season and he sees himself on course for it.

“I feel great scoring because that is why I was signed to play for this club. We are going to the top and I believe we will top the league. I also believe I can make up my eleven goals this season,” Etenfa said.

The team is in Ikorodu with a large traveling party of 25 players and officials as well as one hundred members of the supporters club that left in three coaster buses.

Go Round FC have had their traveling fans in all games they have played this season at First Bank, Gateway and Warri Wolves fulfilling the plan of the club to bring back the glamour of traveling fans to the League.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland