Makanjuola says he has the recipes for success


Nigerian Under 20 star, Success Makanjuola has revealed that he has all it takes to succeed as a professional footballer, nigeeriasportsarena.blogspot.com can report.



Makanjuola who was part of  Coach Paul Aigbogun's squad to the last edition of FIFA Under 20 World Cup in Poland where he shone like a million star has been invited to the camp of the Flying Eagles in Abuja for preparation for the 2019 All African Games which will take place in Rabat, Morocco next month.


Speaking after his team's training session yesterday in Abuja, the exciting left-footed players says he believes he has the wherewithal to succeed in Europe whenever he gets the opportunity.

“I have the mindset, the strong mental ability and discipline to succeed as a professional player.

"I have good people working with me and this has been very helpful for my development as a footballer.


“So, I know that better things are coming my way and right from when I was discovered,  I was told that I have the potentials to succeed as a professional footballer,” he revealed.

The Nigerian team are in Group A alongside host nation, Morroco, Burkina Faso and South Africa.

They will face Burkina Faso in their first match on August, 16 at the Stade Moulah Hassan, Rabat. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland