2109 African Games: Emeka Chinonso looking forward to U20 debut


Flying Eagles forward, Emeka Chinonso has said that his looking forward to making his first appearance for the Nigerian team when they face Burkina Faso at the men's football event of the 2019 African Games in Morocco. 

The Brookhouse FC of England star who was named in Paul Aigbogun's final squad to the 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Poland could not make an appearance
during the tournament says it will be a remarkable thing for him to play his first game for Nigeria in Morocco.


"Making a debut in this tournament will be remarkable thing for me as a player and a dream come through.

"I have been working hard for the tournament and I feel great when our coach listed my name amongst the final squad for the African Games".

Emeka,17, concluded by saying: " I will be glad to have a chance to play during this tournament and I promise I will not disappoint  our coach if given the opportunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland