Eguavoen eyes permanent Super Eagles job, says “If they give me job why not”



Super Eagles interim coach, Augustine Eguavoen, has disclosed that he will gladly grab the vacant position of the head coach of the team, if the Nigeria Football Federation offer him the job.


Reacting to opinions of Nigerians that they want him to be the head coach of the team, after the remarkable victories over Egypt and Sudan, ahead of the final Group D game, in a press conference at the Roumdé Adjia Stadium.


Eguavoen said : “Thanks to all of them. I quite appreciate that. The truth is nobody is the best in the world.


“If they give me the job why not. 


“This questions have come many many time but I’m very happy with the position I occupy with the Nigeria Football Federation and yes.


“If they asked me for it, yes maybe, just maybe and when we get to that river we will cross,” he stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland