I have a lot to offer my fatherland - Kobayshi



A Japan based Nigerian born coach cum football scout, Bolarinwa Obalola nicknamed Kobayashi has stated that one of his ambitions is to work with Nigeria National Teams.




The multilingual tactician who played actively for couples of clubsides in Nigeria like Prime FC now Osun United and Stationaries Stores before jetting out to Oman where he spent time with Bowsher FC finally settled in Japan where he called time with Jet Waseda United, Tokyo, stated that, he has a lot to offer if given the opportunity.



In a chat with Family United By Football, Kobayashi noted thus; " l have been nursing the ambition of coaching in Nigeria right from my playing days.



"I used to be thrilled watching the likes of Westerhof and coach Fanny Amun doing the job at the touchline.



"I told myself that, one day, I will get my license and work as a coach." Obalola, a UEFA B certified coach who holds a Japanese Coaching certificate told FUBF.



Kobayashi, the Director of Misa Soccer Academy, Tokyo Japan is the present Head Coach of Zion Football Club in the Japanese League is of the opinion that  lack of proper players data hinders the players developments in Nigeria.



"In Japan, there are records of cadet players right from U-8, U-9, U-10 and so on. The matches played by these lads are even on tapes which one can fall back on for reference.



"Nigeria grassroots football must be rejigged and thorough developments must take place for our players to have a longer career. Most of Nigerian players coming down to Japan lack basics and it's difficult for them to have the cutting edge here because of the football structure here.



"I am still under contract here but one day, if any opportunity of such comes my way, I won't hesitate to grab it and work for my fatherland because, l still feel l have a lot of basics to inject into our football system." Kobayashi, a graduate of Human Kinetic and Health Education from the University of Nigeria concluded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland