Stone Wants A Way Out Of Dolphins


Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) campaigner, Dolphins Football Club of Port Harcourt young midfielder Stone Evbuomwan has declared that he wants to quit playing for the club.

The former Abubarka Bukola Sariki Football Club (ABS FC) player didn't get enough playing time under manager Stanley Eguma during 2014 top flight season and he feels leaving the club is a better option for him.

Stone in an interview on Wednesday before the Super Eagles two all draw against South Africa said that it's high time he move forward.

"I had a wonderful stay at Dolphins, coach took me as his son but I wasn't fulfill due to the fact that I didn't have enough playing time and that's not too good for me as a young player who is aspiring to make a statement in world football.

"Joining Dolphins from ABS at the start of the 2014 season was a dream come true for me, I learnt alot from coach Stanley Eguma, the technical crew and other senior players of the team.

"I can count the number of times I play for Dolphins this season, I trained so hard, I was always ready to give my best but it seems the coach didn't have me in his plans despite the fact that he treated me as a son.

"So I have decided to move on to better my career since the season has ended and my contract is over, it will be wise for me leave now, it's not as if I have a club I'm going to but I believe offers will definitely come"he calmly divulged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland