Ogunjobi Gold Cup: Underrate Remo Stars at your peril, Ogunmodede warns Niger Tornadoes


Coach Daniel Ogunmodede of Remo Stars, has fired warning shots at Ogunjobi Gold Cup Tourney favourites, Niger Tornadoes ahead Thursday's semi-final at the Kwara State Stadium Complex, Ilorin. 


"It's going to be tough against Tornadoes but them underestimating my young team will be at their peril.


"No doubt, we respect Tornadoes but I think my team have the quality to match them on the field of play as we play as a unit and high pressing football as my players are full of energy and pace."


Asked if he thought his team lacked the firepower upfront having managed two goals in the tourney.


"I don't think my players are wasteful at goal with the number of chances created and goals scored so far in the tourney.


"Its normal in football, but it would have been a problem if they're not creating any. Not taking anything away from my lads, they are young and maturing."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland