Osun United's Duke Udi resigns

Ex-international Duke Udi, Monday afternoon resigned from his position as head coach of Osun United Football Club.


The fans and players of the Omoluabi Giants, are in a state of shock following Udi's resignation.


The news comes like a bolt of lightning on a sunny day for the Nigeria National League side.


“I have decided to resign from my position as head coach of Osun United Football Club,” Udi said. 


“I deeply appreciate my time with the team and I want to thank all the fantastic people who make Oshogbo a fantastic place to work for me.”


Osun United Management Committee led by Engineer Jimoh Olayemi, held an emergency meeting after receiving Udi's resignation letter, wished him the very best in his future endeavours and will name a substantive head coach that will fill the vacuum created soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland