NPFL: Kwara United Defender Fade Returns From Injury With Excitement



Kwara United FC of Ilorin new defender,Moronfade Adebayo, has expressed delight playing football again after more than a year injury lay off.


Adebayo in an interview with newsmen in Ilorin on Friday said it is God who has said he will play again not man.


The former Abubakar Bukola Saraki FC (ABS FC), defender added that he missed football during his injury lay off.


He described the period as the most difficult of his career but maintained he has put all that behind himself and he is ready to give his best to his new team.


Fade as popularly called added that he want to cement a place in the team not just to be a Kwara United player but a regular starter that will always be in the starting lineup.


”I am happy to be back playing again because football is like my life.


“When I was injured was the most difficult of my career, I hate being on the bench not to talk of not playing.


“I want to give God the glory for another opportunity He has offered me to revive my career”
“I am like a lion now who will grab every chance to play and stick to it.


“I want to help my new team (Kwara United) to win trophies and play to win the fans heart.


“I want to thank my coach for giving me the chance to play again too” Adebayo said.


It would be recalled that Adebayo came in in Kwara United’s 3-1triumph over Enugu Rangers in Ilorin on Sunday and was handed a place in the starting lineup in week 12 clash with Akwa United in Calabar on Wednesday.


Fade joined the list of growing ABS players in Kwara United and will now line up in the Harmony Boys alongside Onigbari Akeem, Abubakar Yusuf (Silas) and midfield maestro Ibrahim Abdullahi (Idiamin) plus Audu Akeem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Osayi Kingdom’s Biography