Shehu Dikko to captain team at Ezeji testimonial 


Chairman of the League Management Company, LMC, Shehu Dikko will captain the Team NPFL at the Victor Ezeji Testimonial. 

Team NPFL will play against Team Ezeji in the testimonial to honour Ezeji who played twenty seasons in the Nigerian top flight. 

“I’m honoured play. I didn’t wait for them to ask me to play. I called them and told them I wanted to play because it was something I thought we could do for Victor. 

“I see Victor as a brother and colleague and I was ready to play before they (the orgainsers told me they wanted me to captain one of the teams and I said it is an even greater honour,” Shehu Dikko said.

"It’s always an honour play in these kinds of games, not to Victor but to me.” Shehu Dikko will arrive in Port Harcourt on Saturday morning and proceed to the Stadium to star in the match.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland