Ibrahim Shuaibu bags brace in Norwegian Cup

Former Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) side, Giwa Football Club of Jos Striker, Ibrahim Shuaibu began his exploit yesterday in Europe after scoring twice against Stord for FK Haugesund in the first round of the Norwegian Cup.

FK Haugesund trashed Stord Football Club 8-1 away from home with the likes of Super Eagles defender, Troost-Ekong, Derrick Mensah scoring a goal each while Kwame Kwarikwari and Ibrahim netted two goal before Masds Graheim completed the route following an own goal.

Speaking with Nigeriasportsarena this morning Shuaibu said “I’m for the goals I scored, I thank Almighty Allah, this is the beginning of my career on Europe I also want to appreciate my fans back who have been supported with their prayers.

“We have a big game on Friday and I want to replicate this form in that match, yesterday is one game I will never forget scoring two goals and one assist is something great and I believe the managements are expecting alot from me,” he concluded.

9th placed Haugesund will host Lillestrom this Friday at the Haugesund Stadion in game week 5 of the Norwegian League.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland