CD Primeiro De Agosto sign Al-Ittihad Star YISA

Al-Ittihad defender, Yisa  Anifowoshe on Friday joined Angolan league reigning champions, CD Primeiro De Agosto, reports nigeriasportsarena.blogspot. com.

The 25-year-old teamed up with the Girabola side on one-year deal following a year stint at King Abdullah Sports City in Saudi Arabia.

"I am overwhelmed joining this team. It's one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me as a footballer and knowing fully well that I will be playing in the CAF Champions League is a dream come true.

" I have always wanted to play for a team with big ambition and I am happy that I am here.

"This is one of the biggest teams in Africa and I will put in all my best in ensuring that we defend the title and probably lift the CAF Champions League trophy," the former Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries FC player enthused.

The Os Rubro e Negros who will be playing their CAF Champions League preliminary match against FC Platinum of Zimbabwe in Angola will begin preparation for the new Girabola season next year January.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland