Fatai Osho quits Kogi Utd for Crown FC

Coach Fatai Osho, on Friday afternoon resigned from his position as head coach of Kogi United Football Club of Lokoja.

The fans and players of the Wada Boys, are in a state of shock following Osho's resignation.


The news comes like a bolt of lightning on a sunny day for the Nigeria National League side, who are gearing up for promotion to the Globacom Premier League.


“After difficult considerations, I have decided to resign from my position as head coach of Kogi United Football Club. I deeply appreciate my time with Kogi United and I want to thank all the fantastic people who make Lokoja a fantastic place to work for me,” Osho said. 


However, the former Remo Stars Football Club, technical adviser, has been appointed the head coach of Crown Football Club of Ogbomosho, we can exclusively report.


Osho's appointment takes immediate effect after the former Ajilete Valiants coach Akeem Busari, resigned on Monday and Osho is schedule to resume his new duty post on Monday evening after he might have signed the dotted lines.

Osho, when contacted told our correspondent after his appointment that; "I am happy to have joined Crown, it is a dream come true and I will do my best for the club to succeed."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland