Yisa Anifowoshe over the moon after Girabola title win






Clube Deportivo Primeiro De Agosto player Yisa Anifowoshe is overwhelmed with great joy after his team retained the Angolan League title for the third consecutive time on Sunday.

The Angolan League champions defeated Cuando Cubango 1-0 yesterday at the Estádio 11 de Novembro in the final league match of the first division of the Angolan National Football Championship courtesy of a first half goal from Jacques Bitumba to claim their 12th Girabola trophy.

"Baba I give you all the glory for everything you have been doing in my life, we are the champions  of Angola  with you all things are possible, Yisa expressed his gratitude to God on his Facebook wall shortly after the remarkable win.





The former Al-Ittihad star continued " I am very happy and excited for lifting the Angolan league title in my first season with 1 de Agosto. I will like to appreciate the coaching crew for the support and the believe they have in me and to my teammates for helping me to settle down quickly and for the fans I say thank you for the love".


The 25-year-old utility player made 16 appearances in the league since he joined the Os Rubro e Negros on a year deal from Al-Ittihad of Saudi Arabia. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland