Victor Osimhen reveals source of inspiration after first goal in Belgium


Nigerian international Victor Osimhen has revealed the source of his inspiration after scoring a crucial professional goal for Royal Charleroi Sporting Club of Belgium against Waasland-Beveren on Saturday.


The 19-year-old striker whose first professional goal against Waasland-Beveren in the Belgian top League earned his team a point in the matchday eight fixture decided at Freethiel Stadion, Beveren has disclosed that Africa Football Leagend, Didier Drogba inspires him a lot as he stated his delight to have scored his first Belgian League goal.


" I think am very happy to be able to score my first goal for my new team and I think I can be satisfied with the quality of my game. 


"I really had good feelings for this first and after the red card Marco - who shot a lot of gambling until then - we thought we should all play for him, showing solidarity, I think we did it."


He continued " For my part, I observe and analyze the style of several famous attackers. To name only one, I would choose Didier Drogba. I'm inspired by his game, his performance and his mentality, to help me progress and I will do everything to achieve my goals, to be even better.


The 2015 World Youth Championship top scorer with 10 goals concluded by saying " In two years, this is my first full match. The style of play is different from that of the Bundesliga and I still have to adapt. To do this, Javier Martos speaks to me a lot and his advice is very valuable to me."



The first career goal of the Nigeria's promising forward  is in contention for the Belgian First Division A goal of the week award.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onuachu, Onyedika, Onyeka Visit Boyhood Club FC Ebedei

FIFA Hit Banik Ostrava With Transfer Ban Over 36 Lion's Outstanding Transfer Fees

Lotus Bank Abeokuta 10km Race: Bukola Olopade Is The Best Organiser Of Sporting Events In Nigeria, Says Oba Of Egbaland